Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Adding ONE

Hey ya'll!
I turned eighteen last month on 23rd, and I'm really thankful for all the good wishes, not to mention the surprise I got from my beloved classmates! Love you guys ok 

ft. my just woke up face! and ofc these awesome mates ~ (mel couldn't make it...)

HOW SWEET  

Anyways, like any other birthday, I celebrated it by having a "family dinner" at a place I chose, it's like my family's unspoken tradition lol. So we ended up at Bel Mondo.




So as ya'll can see my grandpa wasn't there and that's because he wasn't feeling well. He was in fact just recently got admitted into hospital due to gastrointestinal problems but luckily he's back home now, feeling much better. (: 

Anyhow, it was a really nice dinner, the food's great and the tiramisu was HeavunLY  [I'm a sucker for cakes, esp w alcohol lol]

So I celebrated it once more at Ichi Dough, this time with my quirky friends cx

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WE GRADUATED 


with  gorgeous ladies 



it's so hard to take a normal picture
Like REALLY HARD
OK so lastly lemme introduce my brother from another planet! LOL

It's super true that we are high school graduates, but we certainly don't look and in our case act like one lmao. Well, young at hearts r good no? I hope so cx

Aside from the fact that my age's digit has gone up, and that I feel that I'm being unproductive I am just thankful for everything that has happened and I realized I complained a lot, also I annoy and hurt people around me so yeah I've been trying to change, it's hasn't been easy but I do put an effort to it so hopefully as time passes by, I'll break out of the old "negative" me (:

Well, since I don't want to be unproductive forever, and since I love food a lot, I started up a food review account on IG in collaboration w my BIJ // food buddy, Gracielle. It's not much, but we both share the same passion for food, so make sure you guys check it out ➾➾ RIGHT HERE! 
Please support and love aye! it'll mean the WORLD  

And that's it!
Make sure to smile and have a good day! 

Stay tuned! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment