Wednesday, July 27, 2016

For The Team

What up ya'll!
The first term of school has begun,  but oh well I ain't no longer a student.
Been a month now since the last post huh
It was the holiday season, and though I went out a lot, sometimes there's just so little to do.
 But anyways, here goes summary!




why is my pose so awk?! 


So there's the girls reunion, although Put was unwell and Vel wasn't around.
But yes, Jocelyn came back last month from Canada! 
She actly carried them all from the Maple Country. THANKS JOXO!  [literally everything BaNaNa, need no explanation]

Oh and my cousin Michelle visited Medan last month too and stayed at our house for like a couple of days, hhe.


them skewering bbq meats and me photobombing, e he heh he

Our ex-Bahasa teacher lol

This area is really scenic and beauutiful, if only the government puts more effort in facilitating our province, hmm.
took this at Mikie, I mean what a nice view 0u0

Joxo - Vel - Put -  - Mel


Had a farewell trip w my classmates to Green Hill and Mickie Holiday. We had the entire trip wrapped in 24 hours lol.
I hadn't expected a lot but I certainly had fun! 

bad quality ain't matter
So this GAL has just left town for good, moving to the hectic, more advanced capital city, Jakarta. I can't believe just how much we've actually grown and now we're apart, tadahh

Anyhow, I know you'll be reading this so cheers to all the time we spent tgt, from being so awkward to sleepovers, hunting and stalking food to starting food account [@gourmandsense], insulting each other practically all the time (that mole DOE) but rlly, to all the fabuloz times!
Best of luck on your new chapter of life there, aye! (check her out here!)
Till we meet again! 

Last but not least, I just started my own YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Make sure to check it out, aye!! CLICKKK
I'm currently editing the VLOG of my farewell trip and will upload sometime next week, so do subscribe for notification!
Thanks everyone for supporting though! 

One more thing, I changed the url of this blog to :
joellexjd.blogspot.com

Stay tuned!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment