Sunday, August 28, 2016

August Vibe

What's up!
So, since the last post, some things had happened, I mean of course, ryt?
So, to start it off, 3 of my bestie had left the city just because we're adults and most of the time it means going into different directions.

meet up with them and the moms at Bakerzin
Joxo, her mom, me and put being very PHOTO READY


That is my loves Joxo and Suzu !! ;c

Joxo went back to Toronto for her uni (University of Toronto), it's her 2nd time going but it's still really sad to say goodbye.  She's a computer science major ya'll!! brains! 

Put, on the other hand went to Cambridge to pursue her dream of becoming a fashion designer, which let me tell you WILL COME TRUE bc I have all my faith in her. Just don't forget to design me a dress, okay?? ehehe

Well best of luck to you both! I know you guys will make it no matter what it is you'll do. May you both find happiness, lot's of new awesome friends and a really nice GUY hohoho. Let's skype often and keep our friendship blooming till we become ashes, alright?
 love love love 


so bro asked me to use his basketball costume for the pic LOL ALRIGHT

Then there's my bro from another planet, Febry.
 He went to Jakarta for university with a SCHOLARSHIP yes applause  weeee
Well, I hoped for nothing but the best for u there, hope u don't miss Medan too much, or ME AHAHAH
Hope u do well in ur studies make lots of good friends there, and get a nice GirLfriend ohoho.
Just remember to introduce us!!







 So I have been teaching English at a tuition place (Synergy) for a month now. They sent me to Maitreya school at Cemara to teach primary students too, although I'm not sure about next month. I do enjoy my private classes at Synergy. The schedule always changes but it's not packed, so I have time for myself. A really great experience in my opinion! Plus I have lots of free time so it's a win win, hoho. Oh I don't have a pic of synergy and the students but I will post it in the next post, hhe. 

Anyways, here's the vlog (click) of our trip last time, I finally managed to get it together.
Hope ya'll enjoy <3
(like, subscribe & share!) 

Stay tuned! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment